We recognise that every client is unique, and every conveyancing transaction is different. Whether you are taking your first steps on the property ladder, buying your dream home, downsizing or selling a probate property, we are here to advise and support you.
Buying or selling a property can be stressful, and there may be a lot at stake. We will make the legal side of the conveyancing process as quick, efficient and as hassle-free as possible and help you achieve a successful outcome. It is this level of care and attention that means we are one of the largest firms accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
We strive to be:
- Easy to communicate with: direct dial phone numbers give you straightforward access to us and we offer advice in plain English, taking time to explain the conveyancing process to you
- Approachable: we are open seven days a week and weekday evenings for your convenience
- Personal: you will have a dedicated adviser and progressor, who will be your first point of contact
- Transparent: we offer fixed fees wherever possible, only requiring payment on successful completion of a transaction
- Secure: we provide secure, online access to view progress in your transaction, and you can transfer documents and information quickly, easily and safely
For these reasons, we are increasingly the firm of choice for estate and land agents, mortgage brokers and financial advisers and lenders. Providing excellent customer service is important to us and we are extremely proud of our 5* rating on Trustpilot and of the feedback we receive from clients, who regularly recommend us to their friends and family.
Get a quote
If you would like to know how much your conveyancing transaction is likely to cost, use our conveyancing calculator to get a free quotation.
Please note the fees on our calculator assume that as a client you are instructing us directly and not being introduced to us through an intermediary – such as an estate agent, broker or lender with whom we may have existing commercial referral agreements. The quote given is an estimate and may not be the final amount payable.
If you need specialist conveyancing advice for a non-standard property, a residential property to be owned in a company name or a more complex transaction, please call our New Business Team (9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday) on 03700 862200. They will be happy to find the right specialist solicitor to help you.
Track your move
If you are already a client, you can track your move online. If you do not have access to the tracker, speak to your adviser at Swiitch, who can explain more and arrange log-in details for you. You can also use this facility to make secure payments.
Click here to log in to the online tracker.
Call us to find out how we can help you buy or sell a property. We’re available 7 days a week as follows:
9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
9.30am – 4.30pm on Saturday
10.00am – 3.30pm on Sunday
Call us on 03700 86 22 00 or email [email protected]