Our specialist team of multi-disciplinary lawyers have a wealth of experience in acting for management teams who are seeking to invest in owner managed businesses and/or who are seeking private equity funding.
We provide a complete solution to enable management teams to seamlessly navigate through the investment journey, including advising on, initial investment planning, bespoke management incentive plans, employee arrangements and the investment terms.
We have a highly experienced tax team and specialist management incentives team, including dual-qualified solicitors and chartered tax advisors who are well versed in advising management teams on tax planning, favourable incentivisation structures and optimisation in private equity transactions.
Our experience of acting for financial sponsors and management teams allows us to have an excellent understanding of the private equity market, ensuring we are commercial, pragmatic and up-to-date, whilst protecting the interests of the management team. We strive to ensure we achieve the best deal for management teams whist preserving a strong working relationship with the sponsor.
We repeatedly support management teams post-investment including advising on exit planning and deal execution and any future re-investment.
Our team’s recent experience includes advising the management teams of:
- CitNOW Group on their secondary buyout to Livingbridge
- Bramble Foods Limited on LDC’s investment into the group
- Techex on the MBO backed by Westbridge
- NAV 365 People on their investment into Node 4 backed by Providence Equity Partners
- Talking Talent on the investment by Bridges Fund Management
- MJR and Propaganda divisions of the TEG MJR Group on the acquisition of the group by funds managed by Silver Lake
- Building Cost Information Service "BCIS" on a significant investment from LDC
- Holt Doctors on the sale and investment into nGAGE backed by Graphite Capital
- White Clarke Group on the sale to Thoma Bravo
- Churchill Contract Services on the investment by SOHO Square Capital (formerly ESO Capital)
- CIPHR on its sale to ECI Partners
- 4ways, a leading teleradiology services provider on its investment by EQT, an Evidia backed sponsor