Paul advises on all types of real estate transactions, including investment, development, finance and landlord and tenant matters. Paul has a particular focus on advising institutional clients in connection with the acquisition, management and disposal of high value properties in London.
In 2014, Paul was recognised as a 'rising star' in the Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers List and in 2017 and 2018 he was listed as a "Next Generation Lawyer - Real Estate" in The Legal 500.
Recent examples of Paul's practice include:
- acting on a £600 million sale of two McArthurGlen Designer Outlets
- acting for a UK Pension Fund on the sale of two £90 million shopping centre disposals
- acting for an institutional fund on the acquisition of a City office building for £18 million with a simultaneous letting of the whole to a major serviced office provider
- acting for an institutional fund on the sale of a mixed use building in Covent Garden for in excess of £35 million
- acting for an institutional landlord on the letting of six floors of a refurbished office building in London's midtown to an international fashion brand with an annual rent in excess of £4.5 million
- advising an institutional fund in connection with the purchase, forward funding and subsequent sale of Morrisons superstore for over £40 million
- advising an institutional client on the real estate aspects of the sale of a £200 million property fund
- acting for a large international bio-pharmaceutical company in connection with new leases that it was taking of premises on a business park in the south east, with a total annual rent of more than £1.7 million
- advising a major US based management consultancy in connection with it taking leases of premises in the City
- advising a major UK retailer in connection with the letting of a 350,000 square foot warehouse and distribution facility in the north of England