Our corporate tax team advises on a full range of corporate tax matters, both domestic and international. The key areas on which our established team advise on are mergers and acquisitions, transactional structuring, private equity transactions (advising both private equity houses and management teams), group reorganisations and demergers, structuring of debt funding and share capital, and joint ventures.
The corporate tax team is led by Laura Board and she is supported by a team of technically excellent associates. Working closely with our corporate and banking colleagues, the team provides commercial and pragmatic advice to clients whilst ensuring tax solutions are in line with both business and personal needs.
Recent experiences include:
- Advising Five Arrows Principal Investment (the European private equity arm of Rothschild & co) on its acquisition of Allocate Software significant investment in Sygnature Discovery and acquisition of Mintec
- Advising long standing client, Dukes Education, on a series of acquisitions of nurseries, schools and colleges
- Advising Azets Holdings on their strategic acquisitions programme, acquiring numerous accountancy firms across the UK
- Advising the shareholders of Coppergreen Developments on disposing of the company to Away Resorts Limited, backed by CVC Capital Partners
- Advising Everbridge Inc. on its acquisition of the Anvil Group, an advanced business resilience solutions business